Deadline Extended | Call for study cases in LW-ITA VREs & MoBiLab
There is more time to apply for the Call for study cases in LW-ITA VREs & MoBiLab, thanks to the extension of its deadline to 25 January 2019.
LifeWatch Italy calls for proposals to develop study cases in/at:
1) the Phyto VRE and Alien Species VRE – LifeWatch Italy invites the interested researchers to submit projects proposals involving the re-use and/or the customization of resources produced by LW-ITA or by other initiatives (including infrastructures and projects), their integration with resources available to the project proponents, and the implementation of new e-services required to address the specific project questions – please download the full call
2) the distributed Laboratory of “Molecular Biodiversity” – LifeWatch Italy invites the interested researchers to submit projects proposals involving the production of molecular data through “Next Generation sequencing” technologies (e.g. sequencing of amplicons, genomes, metagenomes, transcriptomes and meta-transcriptomes) and their bioinformatic analysis – please download the full call.
Proposals shall be drafted using our application form and submitted via email (lifewatchitalia[at]unisalento.it) by 25 January 2019.
Please visit the dedicated page.
1) Call for study cases proposals in Virtual Research Environments – download
2) Call for study cases proposals at the distributed Laboratory of “Molecular Biodiversity” – download
3) Application form – download